Friday, April 4, 2008

Where's Your Baby Book?


Do you remember a month ago...I had attempted to get away and work on #4's baby book at a retreat? The little princess ended up getting a double ear infection due to a nasty tooth pushing it's way through. So I felt...I needed to stay home and hold her, etc...and missed the weekend. Well, here comes another weekend and I was told I HAVE to go and get that book started...since she turns TWO this Sunday! It is also the weekend we are open in the cabin...and the thought of leaving that to Kevin...frightens me a bit! But...he's a big boy and will hopefully smile at all of you that come out! ;0) LOL So, anticipating leaving my babies for a night...or two...is a little sad...and I'm spending the day with the girls and noticing that Keira is just not herself. Fingers in the mouth...major drool going on and by noon....lots of crying and screaming...for that matter. But, I'm told I NEED to get this project done...so for those of you that come out for our monthly sale tomorrow (Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)...feel free to ask Kevin to hold my little cherub. She LOVES attention, as she IS the baby!!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

what a sweet girl - how precious!
I would sure give her all my attention if i was able :)

x0

Karen said...

Tricked you, Cookie!! This is a sweet girl..but not mine! ha! Found this pic in a vintage CD I had! Thanks! Hugs, Karen