Monday, March 10, 2008

Must add my Monica...


I was getting dinner going and the thought hit me, "How could I forget my other daughter..." Meet Miss Monica... she is my sweet, little girl from Zambia, Africa. I have been her sponsor for half a year now and my goal is to get over there and meet her. I sponsor her via World Vison. She just turned 4 years old on Valentines Day! No wonder she is such a sweetie! She lives with her brothers and sisters with their grandmother. Both parents have died from Aids...so please keep her and her siblings in your prayers that that horrible disease doesn't spread to them. She doesn't go to school yet, of course and helps raise their four goats and 14 chickens! When I was looking for a child to sponsor...she leaped out at me! I LOVE Africa. Once you'be been there, it literally haunts you to come back. Although we were in Zimbabwe for our honeymoon...Zambia sounds so much similar! One of my goals for 2008 is to make a little more $ and sponsor a little boy, as well! Check it out: World Vision

No comments: