Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Chick at 43??!!


Birthday festivities are at hand...the kids have made wonderful cards for me, an awesome chocolate cake with all kinds of SPRINKLES on it! The big, dreaded numbers '43' were adorned on top! ha! Lunch was at Applebees where, of course...you HAVE to be sung to... so I drug our little babysitter along...since she is celebrating a birthday, too and could share my embarrassment! Waiting for our Sammy's pizza to arrive for dinner and then settle in for a long, winter's nap! Do I feel older? Hmmmmm.....

2 comments:

Pond Creek Primitives said...

Happy, happy birthday, Karen !!! And thanks for listing me among your faves .... I'm speechless and touched, and I'm so glad you enjoy dropping by Pond Creek for a visit - I hope you come often !!!!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I'm well beyond your 43 years.... and thankful each time God lets me have yet another birthday. Maybe I'll just have to have eat a piece of cake with ice cream in your honor !!!!

bee

Karen said...

Hi Bee! Thank you so much!! I sure hope you did have a piece of cake and icecream, too! LOL You can bet I will be stopping in often!! LOVE your stuff! I agree...I'm lucky too, to have another birthday! Top O' the Mornin' to you! Karen